World class does not mean elite or exclusive. It means, the best. And every child in Hopkins deserves the best. In Hopkins we believe in:
- Educating learners 0-21
- Self-directed learning
- Educators evolving roles
- Teaching holistically
- Increasing job market connections
- Creating students of the world.
As we progress in our Great to World Class work, there are some traits about Hopkins that we are determined to hold onto. In Hopkins we will continue to:
- Put students first
- Be vigilantly focused on equity
- Build and sustain authentic relationships
- Value community engagement and partnership.