Online Transportation Information Form: Grades K-12
This form is used to assess transportation needs, determine eligibility, and plan busing for students. "Daycare" includes providers and/or family members providing care at a location other than the parent/guardian's residence. If your child does not need transportation provided by the school district, please complete this form and check "Bus Not Needed."
Consistent bus stops are necessary for the safety of students. Students are not allowed to make changes regarding their pick-up or delivery bus stops. Example: riding a bus to a friend's house.
If your information changes, please notify the Transportation Department, 952-988-4115 or schoolbus@HopkinsSchools.org
Special transportation arrangements may be considered for daycare students. A student may be:
- Picked up at home, attend school, then delivered to daycare
- Picked up at daycare, attend school, and delivered to home
- Picked up at daycare, attend school, and delivered to daycare.
The above transportation arrangements can be made under the following conditions:
- Both addresses are within the attendance area of the school.
- The pattern is regular, providing the same pick-up address and the same drop-off address every day.
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Hwy 7
Hopkins, MN 55305