“Mom, I need lunch money, TODAY!”
How many times have you received that call at work or at home?
Our staff members work with students and families and offer them services such as personal phone call reminders, automated low balance phone calls, emails and notes to help them manage their child's meal account balance. Parents can easily check lunch balances and make payments online using your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Deposits made online will be credited instantly to your child's account.
Infinite Campus features:
- Improved access for families to view their child(ren)'s account balances and purchases online.
- Real-time, secure access for Parents/Guardians to view meal & ala carte purchase information, including current account balance.
- Email and phone notices of low account balances.
How does it work?
Every student has an account where all of the money for school meals can be deposited by check or online payment. As purchases are made, money is drawn out of the account. The child will access the personal account in the lunch lines with his or her Personal Identification Number (PIN) entered into a keypad.
What else do I need to know?
- All students will use their same PIN from kindergarten through graduation.
- Online payments may be used by using your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Parents/Guardians can send a check to school with their child. We ask that parents do not send cash with students.
- Parents/Guardians may also send one check to:
Hopkins Public Schools, Student Nutrition
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, Minnesota 55305
(Please remember to allocate specific amounts to be distributed to multiple children in the memo section of your check.)
- Account balances are transferred from school year to school year. You may view the balances in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.