The district uses HealthPartners for our dental coverage. The plan has a four-tier structure for benefit levels. The Tier Levels are:
- Tier 1 (greatest benefit possible)
- Tier 2 (second greatest benefit possible)
- Tier 3 (third greatest benefit possible)
- Tier 4 ("out of network" providers - lowest benefit of the tiers)
Which Tier you fall under depends specifically on your dentist. Please call HealthPartners at 952-883-5800 and tell them your dentist name or dental clinic name and HealthPartners will tell you which Tier Level you fall under for coverage. You can also find this out on your own by inputting your dentist name or clinic name at this link. If you cannot find your dentist/clinic via the link, please call HealthPartners to verify whether that dentist is in-network on our plan.
For a summary of what each Tier Level covers, please view the Dental Plan Summary PDF.
The Dental Rates for the 2020-2021 plan year are:
- Single: $44 per month
- Composite (Teachers, Coordinators, HASA, Individual Contracts): $86 per month (regardless of if you are single or have dependents to add)
- Family: $104 per month