Each school in Hopkins Public Schools has a registered nurse.
Who we are
- Registered nurses (RN) licensed to practice nursing by the Minnesota State Board of Nursing
- Licensed School Nurses (LSN) licensed to practice school nursing by the Minnesota Board of Education
- Nursing professionals who are responsible for the management of the school-based health program. We advocate for the entire school community's health and safety within the educational setting.
"Promoting student health for student success."
- Advance the standards of school nursing practice in order to improve the quality of care for children and youth in schools
- Advance public policy that advocates for the education, health, safety, and well-being of children and youth
- Advance school, family, and community partnerships that promote meeting the needs of children and youth
- Advance school nursing knowledge and skills through professional development and research
- Advance the public's knowledge of school health services provided to students and the impact on school success