Questions about Chinese Immersion? Join us at our 2017 XinXing Academy Immersion Information Fair!
Thursday, November 16, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Eisenhower Elementary Media Center
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
Hopkins Public Schools has an amazing Chinese full-immersion program — starting in kindergarten with XinXing — and we want you to learn more! Get all your Chinese immersion questions answered in one spot, one night.
Come to our Chinese Immersion Information Fair to:
- Talk with parents with children currently in our Chinese immersion program. Ask them questions and get a genuine parent perspective on the realities of an immersion program.
- Learn more about the future - how the immersion experience continues into Hopkins Junior High and Hopkins High School. Our director of curriculum and junior high principal will discuss Hopkins' commitment to Chinese programming and our long term vision, along with kindergarten choices.
- Talk to our teachers. They'll have examples of Chinese curriculum, students' work, and visuals of classroom instruction.
- Learn how English curriculum fits into our immersion experience.
- Meet parents in Bei Dou Xing, our Chinese immersion parent group, to learn more about the cultural trip and Bei Dou Xing events.
- Bring your immersion programming questions to our Eisenhower/XinXing principal.
- Learn about the many Chinese Cultural and youth enrichment opportunities available to XinXing students.
And much more! Mark your calendar today!
Questions? Please contact us at: 952-988-4300.
See XinXing students in action: Tour the classrooms!
The best way to get to know XinXing is to see an immersion classroom in action! Attend a XinXing Academy program tour to see our students and teachers in action and experience firsthand the benefits of an immersion education.
XinXing classroom tours:
Wednesday, November 29, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.
Tuesday, December 12, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.
Monday, January 11, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.