Your high school transcript is the legal record or proof of your high school education. It is often one of the required pieces of information when you apply to college or for a job. To request an official transcript, please follow the procedure below:

Current HHS Students

  1. Request your transcript online through Naviance Student 
  2. After adding the request to Naviance Student, visit the counseling office to submit the transcript request form (the "green sheet"). The first 5 transcripts are FREE any additional transcripts will have a $5.00/transcript fee.  The transcript(s) will then be sent either electronically (to those schools who accept them) or via US mail.


HHS Graduates (Former Students)

  1. Download the "Transcript Request Form for Former Students" (in upper right resource box) 
  2. Fill out the form completely and forward it (with your $5 payment) to the appropriate person:

If your graduation year was 2018, 2017, or 2016, mail your request to:

Hopkins High School Counseling Office
2400 Lindbergh Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55305

If your graduation year was 2015 or earlier, mail your request to:

Transcript Request
Hopkins Public School District
1001 Hwy 7
Hopkins, MN 55305
Fax: 952.988.4311


Note: For those who choose to pick up their transcripts in person or request that they be mailed to themselves, please note that in order for the transcript to remain official, it must be kept in the sealed Hopkins High School envelope.