Creating a World of Discovery and Learning
Inside Hopkins preschools you’ll discover a stimulating learning environment designed to create excitement around learning. Our internationally recognized curriculum approach promotes curiosity and the development of the whole child, building a strong social and academic foundation for kindergarten and beyond. Our guided, discovery-based, developmentally appropriate curriculum is inspired by the signature Reggio Emilia Approach. This curriculum adapts to the interests of the children and allows them to plan, think, experiment, evaluate, and amend their ideas.
- We have creative, engaging classrooms and nature-oriented playgrounds that encourage exploring and inspire learning.
- All of our well-trained teachers hold either a master’s or bachelor’s degree, and they have extensive experience in creating nurturing surroundings that kindle curiosity and boost learning.
- Social and emotional growth is critical for a child's success. Children make the social, academic, and physical connections to school, while creating long-lasting relationships.
- Our preschoolers are prepared for kindergarten. We provide transition and introduction into elementary school.
- Our preschool program has a 4-star rating from Parent Aware (which is the highest rating).
Your preschool choice does make a difference. You belong at Hopkins!
Start your child's love for learning, enroll in Hopkins Preschools today!
Schedule a tour! Call 952-988-5000.
HURRY! Our lottery style registration for Preschool takes place at noon on February 16th!