Early Childhood Distance Learning During the COVID-19 School Closure
Distance Learning begins on Monday, April 6 for ECFE and Preschool Families, while our buildings remain closed.
You can always find a link to the Distance Learning site on our District home page at HopkinsSchools.org, click the Distance Learning tile.
Child care for parents who are first responders and healthcare workers is available, register here.
Creating a World of Discovery and Learning
Inside Hopkins preschools you’ll discover a stimulating learning environment designed to create excitement around learning. Our internationally recognized curriculum approach promotes curiosity and the development of the whole child, building a strong social and academic foundation for kindergarten and beyond. Our guided, discovery-based, developmentally appropriate curriculum is inspired by the signature Reggio Emilia Approach. This curriculum adapts to the interests of the children and allows them to plan, think, experiment, evaluate, and amend their ideas.
- We have creative, engaging classrooms and nature-oriented playgrounds that encourage exploring and inspire learning.
- All of our well-trained teachers hold either a master’s or bachelor’s degree, and they have extensive experience in creating nurturing surroundings that kindle curiosity and boost learning.
- Social and emotional growth is critical for a child's success. Children make the social, academic, and physical connections to school, while creating long-lasting relationships.
- Our preschoolers are prepared for kindergarten. We provide transition and introduction into elementary school.
- Our preschool program has a 4-star rating from Parent Aware (which is the highest rating).
Your preschool choice does make a difference. You belong at Hopkins!
Start your child's love for learning, enroll in Hopkins Preschools today!
Schedule a tour! Call 952-988-4110.
Please click on the link above once you have been confirmed in a preschool class for the 2019-2020 school year. Please print and fill out the two additional required forms. You are welcome to use the immunization record from your doctor or clinic – you don’t have to use our version. We do need a new immunization record every year, even if your child was in one of our classes last year. Feel free to stop in to the enrollment office at 1001 Highway 7 in Hopkins to receive a copy of these forms if you are unable to print them.
Drop these forms off at our Harley office or email the completed health information form and immunization record to Enrollment@HopkinsSchools.org or fax them to 952-988-4113. These forms must be completed and turned in to our office before your child can start in our programs.
Hopkins Preschools program options .............................................
See bottom of page for links to each program
Questions? Call Kathy Willett, Preschool Supervisor, at 952-988-5004