Enroll Online

Families who live in the Hopkins School District can complete enrollment for their children online rather than using the paper forms. If you are not sure whether you live in the Hopkins School District, or which school's attendance area you live in, check our School Finder. If you have applied for and been accepted to open enroll into Hopkins Schools, please complete the forms you received. Applications for Hopkins Immersion programs can be found below.

If you are interested in applying for open enrollment into the Hopkins Schools, please do not use this form, you'll find forms and everything you need to know here.

Any student (including approved open enrolled students) wishing to attend a school in the District is required to provide transcripts, immunization records, and notice of emancipation or legal guardianship if the child is residing with someone other than his/her biological parent. If you live out of the District, you need to apply through open enrollment first. See In-district & Out-of-District Options.

Immersion Enrollment 
Hopkins Public Schools has two enrollment options that start in kindergarten - Chinese Immersion (XinXing Academy) and a newly added Spanish Immersion program. Both programs are housed at Eisenhower Elementary. At this time, we are not able to process online applications for either of our immersion options. If you would like to apply for either program, please fill out an application and return it to the address at the bottom of the form. The application deadline for XinXing is January 15 and January 31 for Spanish Immersion. Families will be notified in February about the status of their application. 

Chinese Immersion Application 
Spanish Immersion Application