Everything You Need to Enroll

In accordance with Hopkins Public Schools policy, any student (including approved open enrolled students) wishing to attend a school in the district is required to provide transcripts, immunization records, and notice of emancipation or legal guardianship if child is residing with someone other than his/her biological parent. If you live out of the district you will need to apply for Open Enrollment first, see the In-district and Out of District Options page.

What documents do I need to bring to enroll my child?

Proof of residency (one of the following)

  • Utility bill delivered within last 30 days; (water, electrical or gas bill)
  • Original Copy of Current Lease/Rental Agreement or Purchase agreement for home 

Transcripts or latest report card

Immunization Record

School enrollment forms, available at the school or for download at the links, by grade, below. You can also complete the enrollment form online.  Proof of residency, immunizations and other documents will need to be turned in after the online enrollment form is complete.

The following documents will be needed, but are not required to enroll:

  • Copy of current IEP and last evaluation plan, if applicable
  • Birth certificate or passport (Required for Kindergarten & Students new to United States)

Enrollment forms can be turned in by:

The District Enrollment Office is open from 8am-3pm, Monday - Friday


Kindergarten Enrollment

All the information and forms to enroll your child for kindergarten.

Grades 1–6 Enrollment

Information and forms to enroll your child in grades 1–6.

Grades 7–9 Enrollment

Information and forms to enroll your child in grades 7–9.

Grades 10–12 Enrollment

Information and forms to enroll your child in Hopkins High School.

Enroll Online

Rather than completing the paper forms, Hopkins residents may use our online enrollment module.   Information for all family members need only be entered once, saving you time!