In accordance with Hopkins Public Schools policy, any student (including approved open enrolled students) wishing to attend a school in the district is required to provide transcripts, immunization records, and notice of emancipation or legal guardianship if child is residing with someone other than his/her biological parent. If you live out of the district you will need to apply for Open Enrollment first, see the In-district and Out of District Options page.
What documents do I need to bring to enroll my child?
Proof of residency (one of the following)
- Utility bill delivered within last 30 days; (water, electrical or gas bill)
- Original Copy of Current Lease/Rental Agreement or Purchase agreement for home
Transcripts or latest report card
School enrollment forms, available at the school or for download at the links, by grade, below. You can also complete the enrollment form online. Proof of residency, immunizations and other documents will need to be turned in after the online enrollment form is complete.
The following documents will be needed, but are not required to enroll:
- Copy of current IEP and last evaluation plan, if applicable
- Birth certificate or passport (Required for Kindergarten & Students new to United States)
Enrollment forms can be turned in by:
- Fax: 952.988.4113
- email: Enrollment@hopkinsschools.org
- Mail/Drop Off/In Person: 1001 Hwy 7, Hopkins 55305
- In Person at any School
The District Enrollment Office is open from 8am-3pm, Monday - Friday