Helping Us Grow (HUG) and Hopkins Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) invite you and your family for a free event!
Free Virtual Story Time & Kids' Book!
Helping Us Grow (HUG) and Hopkins Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) invite you and your family for a free family event!
We will start with stories and songs led by ECFE licensed children's teacher and parenting educator, Shannon Rader. After enjoying a variety of songs and stories, we will have a parent conversation around joys and challenges of parenting.
After we see you on Saturday, you can come pick up your free children's book. Details provided during the event.
These free community online story times are offered until your baby is 24 months old. A free book is offered to all participating children. Reserve your space today. Reservation information below.
Virtual Story Time & Book Dates:
- Saturday September 26, 9:30-10:15
- Tuesday October 6, 10-10:45
- Saturday October 24, 9:30-10:15
- Friday November 20, 3-3:45
- Saturday December 5, 9:30-10:15
- Tuesday January 5, 10-10:45
- Friday January 22, 3-3:45
- Tuesday February 16, 10-10:45
- Saturday March 20, 9:30-10:15
- Friday April 9, 3-3:45
A reservation is required
Contact Angela Sandok:Angela.Sandok@HopkinsSchools.org or 952-988-4081.
These free online community story times are offered until your baby is 24 months old.