Healthy in Hopkins
There are easy steps we can all take to maintain health and safety in our buildings.
Step One: Complete Your Daily Health Screening
Everyone entering a Hopkins Public School building (students, staff, or visitors) should complete a self-check for symptoms before coming to school using our CDC Daily Checker tool.
Step Two: Practice the Four W's
Hopkins students and staff will be asked to practice the Four W's while on the bus and at school:
Step Three: Be Prepared
- It is recommended, but not required, that all K-12+ students and staff, regardless of vaccination status, wear face masks in indoor spaces.
- Mask are recommended, but not required, on school buses for all people ages 2 and older
- Reporting an absence is important. Please report student absences to your school’s attendance office.
- Get vaccinated when you are eligible: Because vaccines are the strongest tool in our toolkit to end COVID-19, we respectfully encourage all families to get eligible family members vaccinated. Learn more about how to access free vaccinations.
- Get tested regularly. All unvaccinated members of your household should consider testing for COVID-19 every two weeks. You can order a test to have at home or find a list of in-person testing sites. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 and are vaccinated, it is still recommended that you test.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics - All Ages
Hopkin’s Public School’s North Junior High School is proud to partner with Hennepin County and Odam Medical Group to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
- Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Sunday, July 24, 2022
North Junior High
10700 Cedar Lake Road Minnetonka, MN 55305
Register at: hennepin.us/vaccineregistration
Pfizer vaccines 6 months and up; boosters 5 years and up
Moderna vaccines 6 months to 17 years
Moderna vaccines and boosters 18 years and up
Parents or legal guardians must accompany minors.
All vaccines are free, no insurance required.
Please note that the Health Resources are included as downloadable PDFs. If you require screen reader accessible versions of any of these documents, please contact the Communications team at Jolene.Goldade@