Anna Eames, a senior at Hopkins High School, earned a gold medal in the Women's 100m Butterfly S-10 and a bronze medal in the Women's 100m Freestyle S-10 at the Paralympic Games.
For the past five years, Anna has swam on the Hopkins High School team. She was a varsity team captain, section champion, and has been named All-Conference Honorable Mention. Her major achievements include:
- 2008: World record, 50m freestyle; American record, 400IM—Can-Am Championships, Victoria, British Columbia
- 2006: Gold medal, 100m butterfly; silver medal, 400m freestyle; two bronze medals, 50m freestyle, 100m freestyle—IPC Swimming World Championships, Durban, South Africa
- 2006: Gold medal, 800m free; two silver medals, 200m freestyle, 400m freestyle—Can-Am Disability Swimming Championships, London, Ontario
- 2006: Five gold medals, 50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 400m freestyle, 100m backstroke, 100m butterfly—Belgian Open, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2006: American and Pan American record, 100m butterfly—U.S. Paralympics Swimming National Championships, San Antonio, Texas
- 2005: Two American and Pan American records, 100m butterfly, 800m freestyle—U.S. Paralympics Open Swimming Championships, Minneapolis