Hopkins Public Schools is committed to supporting the families during this time of uncertainty. This is who we are, and how our staff shows up for work every day, with love and optimism. One of the ways we can show our love is by making sure children still receive meals during this pandemic.
We want to genuinely thank everyone for your interest and support of our Hopkins School Nutrition staff and our free meal program for children. It is amazing and heartwarming.
Mark your calendar to place your pre-order every week by 2:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Ordering free meals allows our nutrition department to receive much needed funding. We encourage all families to order these free meals through June 30. Your children will enjoy this additional connection from their school. There is no income requirement, ALL families may participate.
Meals have expanded to 7 days per week to help meet the needs of families and increase the number of meals served.
Meals are for children and will be offered in bulk, like a bag of groceries.
Please read all the information below and then place your order here:
This week's sign up is for Week of June 1
This pre-order form closes on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 2:00 p.m.
CURBSIDE PICK UP INFORMATION - pick-up day is based on the PARENT last name:
Please note: Meals are for children and will be offered in bulk, like a bag of groceries.
FAMILIES WITH PARENT LAST NAME A-K:
Monday June 1; seven (7) day meal curbside pickup for all families: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
FAMILIES WITH PARENT LAST NAME L-Z
THURSDAY, June 4; seven (7) day meal curbside pickup for all families: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m
CRITICAL NEED HOME DELIVERY - please answer "YES" to Family Support Needed in Section 3 of order form.
WEDNESDAY, June 3; seven (7) day meal distribution: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m
If you requested Critical Need Home Delivery:
- Please be available between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- District Volunteers will be driving to your home.
- Have your phones turned on in case they need to contact you.
- Someone must be home to receive the meals delivery.
This pre-order form closes on Wednesday, May 27 at 2:00 p.m.
We will send out reminder phone message calls before each of the meal pickup or home delivery dates.
All families are eligible and encouraged to participate in free meal service:
- No application or verification needed. We ask that you sign up using this form to help us correctly prepare the food for distribution. Also - ordering these free meals can help you reduce the need for grocery store runs, helping families to be more compliant with the Governor's Stay At Home Executive Order.
- Meals are for CHILDREN and will be offered in bulk, like a bag of groceries.
- Parents are asked to accompany children to pick up the meals; the bags will be heavy due to one week's worth of fruit/vegetables and milk being placed in the bag.
If you have questions, please leave a message at 952-988-4060.
Please know that conditions can change rapidly in our world today, so watch our webpage, Facebook, or Twitter page for updates throughout the week.
Hopkins Public Schools is an equal opportunity provider and employer