For your convenience, we offer these 4 ways to register (view catalogs here).
Questions? Call us at 952-988-4070. If you need fee assistance, please see the Fee Assistance form below.
Register online for classes.
2. By Phone
- Call 952-988-4070 during regular business hours (M-F, 8 am-4 pm) to speak to a Community Education staff member.
3. By Mail
Complete a registration form, include a check (payable: Hopkins Community Education) to:
Hopkins Community Education
Eisenhower Community Center, Rm 170
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
4. In Person/Drop-off
- At Eisenhower Community Center, room 170, M-F, 8 am-4 pm.
- Drive-up drop box located under the canopy at the entrance of Eisenhower Community Center Place registration form in a sealed envelope with check payment (no cash) addressed to: Hopkins Community Education
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you cancel and request a refund five business days prior to the first class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to refund your class fee.
Health Plan Discounts
All UCare Minnesota or Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP) members may take up to a $15 discount per class on most classes. Members must be on Ucare or MHP at the time of registration and through the duration of the class. Indicate ID number(s) on the registration form.
Scholarship Donations are Welcome!
Donations can be made by checking the box on the registration form below and can be included on the same check or credit card payment as the registration fee.
Community Education has limited fee assistance available to School District residents who qualify and are unable to pay the full registration fee. For information about a fee assistance application, please call 952-988-4070.
Inclement Weather Information
- If the Hopkins School District is closed due to bad weather, then the Community Education classes and activities are cancelled.
- If the weather turns bad late in the day, Community Education may cancel activities. Stay tuned to WCCO Radio for any announcements.
- Call the 24-Hour Hopkins Schools closing phone line for inclement weather cancellations: 952-988-4019.
Photographs of your child may be taken and used to promote the program in the newspaper or future Community Education catalogs. If you do not wish photographs of your child to be used, please contact Youth Programs at 952-988-4070. There is no compensation for use of photos.
Registrations are on a first-come basis. Decisions to cancel a class due to low enrollment is made before the class date, so register early to prevent your class from cancelling.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is to develop and deliver a wide range of quality programs to meet the learning needs of the community. We will strive for excellence in serving our customers in a prompt, courteous and respectful manner. We welcome your feedback on your Community Education registration and class experience. Please contact us with comments/suggestions at 952-988-4070.