Please click on the link above once you have been confirmed in a preschool class for the 2019-2020 school year. Please print and fill out these two additional required forms. You are welcome to use the immunization record from your doctor or clinic – you don’t have to use our version. We do need a new immunization record every year, even if your child was in one of our classes last year. Feel free to stop in to the Harley office at 125 Monroe Avenue South in Hopkins to receive a copy of these forms if you are unable to print them.
Drop these forms off at our Harley office or email the completed health information form and immunization record to email@example.com or fax them to 952-988-5349. These forms must be completed and turned in to our office before your child can start in our programs.
About Stepping Stones Preschool
Engaging classrooms, nurturing teachers, discovery-based curriculum, social and school readiness development — all designed to ignite your child's love for learning and build a solid foundation for kindergarten and beyond. Stepping Stones is an unparalleled year-round, year-before-kindergarten preschool.
Open from 6:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m. at convenient west metro locations: Tanglen Elementary School in Minnetonka, Gatewood Elementary School in Minnetonka, and Meadowbrook Elementary School in Golden Valley. Children must be 4 years old as of September 1 to attend.
An exceptional preschool choice
- Our curriculum. Developmentally appropriate, our guided, discovery-based curriculum is inspired by the signature Reggio Emilia Approach. The curriculum adapts to the interests of the children and allows them to plan, think, experiment, evaluate and amend their ideas.
- The environment. We boast creative, engaging classrooms and natural playgrounds that encourage exploring and inspire learning.
- Our well-trained teachers. Not only do all hold a master's or bachelor's degree, they have extensive experience in creating nurturing surroundings that kindle curiosity and boost learning.
- Social and emotional growth. Your child will make social, academic, and physical connections to school, while creating long-lasting social relationships with peers.
More about Stepping Stones curriculum:
Inspired by the signature Reggio Emilia Approach, we foster critical thinking skills, as well as social and emotional growth in a guided discovery-based setting that helps prepare children for kindergarten.
Activities and exploration will be provided in: music, STEM/science, art, cooking, computers, math literacy kills, social skills, literacy activities, problem solving, cooperative activities, indoor and outdoor play times, large muscle activities, fine motor skills, and dramatic play. We also offer:
- Field trips.
- Natural outdoor playscapes.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- A transition and introduction into the elementary school.
Stepping Stones 2019-20 Tuition Information:
- Full Year - $1,010/month
- School Year - $1,045/month
Tuition is a yearly total divided into equal monthly payments for your convenience. Once enrolled, any change to your contract may affect this monthly payment. Please note: Prices are subject to change, please call our office for the most accurate tuition information: 952-988-5000.
Once your registration is confirmed, you are able to withdraw by July 15, 2019 and receive a credit of your deposit. Please note: Your $30 registration fee is non-refundable. No refund will occur after the July 15 deadline. Once school has begun, provide us with a 30 day notice and we will apply your deposit to your tuition balance at that time. If less than 30 days is given, your deposit is forfeited. If your family chooses the full year Stepping Stones preschool option, the monthly fee is calculated to include two weeks of vacation as a credit, as long as your preschooler continually attends Stepping Stones from September to August.
- Gatewood Stepping Stones, 14900 Gatewood Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Tanglen Stepping Stones, 10901 Hillside Lane, Minnetonka 55305
- Meadowbrook Stepping Stones, 5430 Glenwood Drive, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Please call our office at 952-988-5000 or email Kathy Willett, preschool programs supervisor: Kathy.Willett@HopkinsSchools.org.