Call 952-988-5000 or email us to inquire about current-year preschool openings.
Online registration for the 2019-20 school year will open on Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
There will not be a lottery this year. In-district families have priority registration until Feb. 14 at 7:59am. At 8:00 am on Feb 14, all out-of-district registrations will be processed on a space-available basis.
Discover Hopkins Kaleidoscope Preschool for your 3-5 year old
Engaging classrooms, nurturing teachers, discovery-based curriculum, social and school readiness development — all designed to ignite your child's love for learning and build a solid foundation for kindergarten and beyond.
2019 Kaleidoscope 'Visit Us' Open House Dates
Plan now for 2019-20 preschool at Hopkins! Join us at our January Visit Us events:
- Eisenhower Elementary: Tuesday, Jan. 8, 4-5 p.m.1001 Highway 7, Hopkins
- Meadowbrook Elementary: Monday, Jan. 14, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
5430 Glenwood Avenue, Golden Valley
- Gatewood Elementary: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
14900 Gatewood Drive, Minnetonka
- Glen Lake Elementary: Wednesday, Jan. 16, 1-2 p.m.4801 Woodridge Road, Minnetonka
- Alice Smith Elementary: Thursday, Jan. 17, 4:30-5:30 p.m.801 Minnetonka Mills Road, Hopkins
- Harley Hopkins Family Center: Friday, Jan. 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
125 Monroe Avenue S, Hopkins
Kaleidoscope offers Half-Day Flexibility, 2-5 days per week and Saturday options
Kaleidoscope Preschool offers parents a choice of classes for children ages 3 to 5, at locations in Golden Valley, Hopkins, and Minnetonka. Our school-year program runs from September-May. Kaleidoscope Preschool's Summer Adventures summer program begins in June.
Need extended-day options for your 4- to 5-year-old?
Extend your child's half-day Kaleidoscope session by adding Stay & Explore extended-day options. Build up to a full-day schedule (6:45-6:00 p.m.) at select sites. Learn more about registering for extended-day options.
Call Hopkins Early Childhood programs office at 952-988-5000 or email Preschool Programs Supervisor Kathy Willett: Kathy.Willett@HopkinsSchools.org