Call 952-988-5000 or email us to inquire about current-year preschool openings.
Discover Hopkins Kaleidoscope Preschool for your 3-5 year old
Engaging classrooms, nurturing teachers, discovery-based curriculum, social and school readiness development — all designed to ignite your child's love for learning and build a solid foundation for kindergarten and beyond.
2019 Kaleidoscope 'Visit Us' Open House Dates
Plan now for 2019-20 preschool at Hopkins! Join us at our January Visit Us events
- Eisenhower Elementary: Tuesday, Jan. 8, 4-5 p.m.1001 Highway 7, Hopkins
- Meadowbrook Elementary: Monday, Jan. 14, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
5430 Glenwood Avenue, Golden Valley
- Gatewood Elementary: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
14900 Gatewood Drive, Minnetonka
- Glen Lake Elementary: Wednesday, Jan. 16, 1-2 p.m.4801 Woodridge Road, Minnetonka
- Alice Smith Elementary: Thursday, Jan. 17, 4:30-5:30 p.m.801 Minnetonka Mills Road, Hopkins
- Harley Hopkins Family Center: Friday, Jan. 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
125 Monroe Avenue S, Hopkins
Kaleidoscope Preschool offers parents a choice of classes for children ages 3 to 5, at three locations: Harley Hopkins Family Center in Hopkins, Meadowbrook Elementary in Golden Valley, and Glen Lake Elementary in Minnetonka. Our school year program runs from September-May. Kaleidoscope Summer Adventures summer preschool program begins in June.
Stay & Explore: Extend your child's school day
Extended-day options at four sites for your 4-5 year old
Extend your child's half-day Kaleidoscope session at the Eisenhower, Gatewood, and Meadowbrook sites from 6:45 a.m. -6:00 p.m.. Add extended day options after your child's morning Kaleidoscope session up to 6:00 p.m. at the Harley Hopkins site. Options vary by site, please check online for your site's specific options.
PLEASE NOTE: First, register for your child's Kaleidoscope Preschool section. Once you receive the confirmation for your child's Kaleidoscope section, you can add Stay & Explore options to extend your child's day. Check to be sure the Kaleidoscope section you are registering for offers extended-day options.
Questions? Call 952-988-5000 or email Kathy Willett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to learn more about extended-day care options.
Kaleidoscope Preschool options include:
- 2, 3 or 5 half-days per week, morning or afternoon sessions.
- 8-week Saturday morning classes.
- Classes for 3 and 4 year olds, multi-age classes for 3 to 5 year olds.
- Year-Before-Kindergarten sections.
- Inclusive preschool classes with the Hopkins Early Childhood Special Education Program at Harley Hopkins.
- A four-week summer program called Summer Adventures, learn more.
Children learn through play as well as experiences planned to promote their social, emotional, cognitive, ethical, and physical growth.
Call 952-988-5000 or email us to inquire about current openings in preschool. Applications for 2018-19 Preschool Year will be available in the coming weeks.