We can't wait to meet you at our preschool 'Visit Us' events!
We are excited to partner with you to support your child's journey into fall 2020 preschool at Hopkins Public Schools.
Come to one of our 'Visit Us' open houses in January and see how our students are at the center of everything we do.
Your child will be inspired and nurtured as they explore meaningful learning experiences that will prepare them for kindergarten and beyond.
Half-day Kaleidoscope Preschool Visit Us events:
- Gatewood: Jan. 7, 4:30-5:30 pm:
- Meadowbrook: Jan. 8, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Harley: Jan 10, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Eisenhower: Jan. 13, 4:00-5:00 pm
- Glen Lake: Jan 16, 12:30-1:30 pm
- Alice Smith: Jan 16, 4:30-5:30 pm
Full-day Stepping Stones Preschool Visit Us events:
- Gatewood: Jan. 7, 5:30-6:30pm
- Meadowbrook: Jan. 8, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tanglen: Jan. 22, 5:30-6:30
Preschool registration dates for school year 2020-21:
- CURRENT preschool families (priority registration):
Feb. 3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Hopkins in-District families:
Feb. 17 at 8:00 a.m.
- All families (includes out-of-District families):
Feb. 19, 12:01 p.m.
Schedule a tour today! Email: Jessica.Lindblom@hopkinsschools.org
Kaleidoscope Preschool is our half-day, part to full-week preschool option.
Stepping Stones Preschool is our full-day preschool option Monday-Friday, 6:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Stay & Explore: Extended-day options
2020-21 Registration opens on Feb. 26 at 8:00 a.m. A confirmed Kaleidoscope registration is required to reigster for Stay & Explore)
Extend your child's half-day Kaleidoscope Preschool session by adding extended-day options before and/or after your child’s Kaleidoscope Preschool (options vary by site). Learn more.