In Hopkins Preschools, our students are at the center of everything we do. When students feel heard, seen, and valued, they can do their very best work - that's why love is one of our core values.
Your child will discover an inclusive preschool community where empathy, collaboration, and kindness are encouraged. Children will develop creativity, confidence, and strong social relationships through play-based exploration of concepts built around their interests.
Hopkins Spanish Immersion Information Event: Preschool & Kindergarten
Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
Eisenhower Elementary Media Center, 1001 Hwy. 7, Hopkins
Calling all global scholars! Spanish immersion preschool options are available.
Hopkins Preschools is offering half-day Spanish immersion preschool options at Eisenhower Elementary. Encouraging students to be globally-minded aligns with our vision and complements future Spanish immersion learning in kindergarten at Eisenhower. Students must be 4 years old on September 1, 2020. Questions about the program? Please call Sara Chovan at 952-988-5003. Se les anima a los estudiantes que hablan español a aplicar. Spanish speaking students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join us at a preschool open house event:
Come to one of our open houses events in January and see how we inspire young learners to reach their potential.
Half-day Kaleidoscope Preschool Open House events:
- Gatewood Elementary: Jan. 7, 2020, 4:30-5:30 pm:
- Meadowbrook Elementary: Jan. 8, 2020, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Harley Hopkins Family Center: Jan 10, 2020, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Eisenhower Elementary: Jan. 13, 2020, 4:00-5:00 pm
- Glen Lake Elementary: Jan 16, 2020, 12:30-1:30 pm
- Alice Smith Elementary: Jan 16, 2020, 4:30-5:30 pm
Full-day Stepping Stones Preschool Open House events:
- Gatewood Elementary: Jan. 7, 2020, 5:30-6:30pm
- Meadowbrook Elementary: Jan. 8, 2020, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tanglen Elementary: Jan. 22, 2020, 5:30-6:30
Preschool registration dates for school year 2020-21:
- CURRENT Kaleidoscope preschool families (priority registration):
Feb. 3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Hopkins in-District families:
Feb. 17 at 8:00 a.m.
- All families (includes out-of-District families):
Feb. 19, 12:01 p.m.
Schedule a tour today! Email: Jessica.Lindblom@hopkinsschools.org
Half-day, part to full-week Kaleidoscope Preschool option.
Full-day, Monday-Friday, 6:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Stepping Stones Preschool
Extended-day options with Stay & Explore
2020-21 Registration opens on Feb. 26 at 8:00 a.m. A confirmed Kaleidoscope registration is required to reigster for Stay & Explore)
Extend your child's half-day Kaleidoscope Preschool session by adding extended-day options before and/or after your child’s Kaleidoscope Preschool (options vary by site). Learn more.