The Lindbergh Center is located on the Hopkins High School campus and is jointly owned by the City of Minnetonka and the Hopkins Public Schools.
The Lindbergh Center facility has:
- Five regulation basketball courts, two of which include adjustable height baskets for all levels of play.
- Eight regulation volleyball courts.
- 200 meter competitive running track.
- 300 meter walking/jogging track.
- Exercise and conditioning room including specialized machines, free weights, and cardiovascular equipment.
- Additional amenities are available for track, baseball, softball, wrestling, aerobics, badminton, and golf programming.
School use of the Lindbergh Center
Hopkins Public Schools uses the Lindbergh Center for athletics, physical education, graduation, music concerts, and special events.
Community use of the Lindbergh Center
The facility's 3,800 square foot exercise and conditioning area provides community residents the opportunity to maintain overall fitness. Patron cards for use of these areas include "Basic Use" (refers to use of the walk/jog path, open gym, community locker areas) and "Complete Use" (refers to use of fitness center/weight room in addition to basic use as listed above). Cards can be purchased through Hopkins Community Education, the Lindbergh Center, or Recreation Services and are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
For more information on Patron Cards contact the Lindbergh Center at 952.988.4519, visit their Web site, or refer to the Hopkins-Minnetonka Recreation Brochure.