Enroll at Hopkins Public Schools
Hopkins promises an educational experience for students ages 0-21 that prepares them to succeed in our complex and rapidly changing world. Together, we are creating a better world by inspiring each student to reach their full potential.
Everyone belongs in Hopkins. You belong in Hopkins!
Hopkins Public Schools serves the community by welcoming all learners, honoring culture, and inspiring remarkable growth and achievement. Our district is a special place and unique in many ways. We are academically focused, but also human-focused.
There is no typical Hopkins student, and we value that diversity. We are a blend of faiths, cultures, and backgrounds, forming a district of individuals with rich stories.
- We live within the Hopkins Public School District 270's district boundary
- We live outside of the Hopkins Public School District 270's district boundary (Open Enrollment)
- We live in the District but want our child to attend a school other than their assigned school (In-District Transfer)
- We want to homeschool our child (Homeschool)
- We want our Kindergartner to attend the XinXing Academy Chinese Immersion or Juntos Spanish Immersion Program (Immersion)
Contact the Enrollment Office
Hopkins Public Schools' District Enrollment Center is here to help families make the best decisions for their student. If you have further questions or want more information about enrollment or registration, please connect with our enrollment specialists.
District Enrollment Center
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
Due to safety concerns regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the enrollment office lobby is closed.
Make an appointment to enroll your child.
Email Enrollment@HopkinsSchools.org or call 952-988-4110 to set up an appointment. Staff will be available Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Appointments can be virtual or in-person based on current health conditions and comfort levels.
Please follow these safety guidelines for in-person appointments:
- Maintain 6 feet recommended social distance.
- Limit your appointment to no more than 2 adults.
- Disinfect hands upon your arrival.
- Wear face masks.
Once enrolled, your child's school will contact you with a start date.