Enroll at Hopkins Public Schools
Hopkins promises an educational experience for students ages 0-21 that prepares them to succeed in our complex and rapidly changing world. Together, we are creating a better world by inspiring each student to reach their full potential.
Everyone belongs in Hopkins. You belong in Hopkins!
Hopkins Public Schools serves the community by welcoming all learners, honoring culture, and inspiring remarkable growth and achievement. Our district is a special place and unique in many ways. We are academically focused, but also human-focused.
There is no typical Hopkins student, and we value that diversity. We are a blend of faiths, cultures, and backgrounds, forming a district of individuals with rich stories.
We can't wait to meet your family!
Our enrollment center is ready to help you enroll your student and answer questions.
Need help enrolling your student? Join us at a virtual enrollment event on Dec. 7, 6:30 p.m.
Join our Enrollment specialists for a Registration Night virtual event on Dec. 7, 2021 that will provide helpful information on how to apply for enrollment, upcoming deadlines, and answers to common enrollment questions.
- We live within the Hopkins Public School District 270's district boundary
- We live outside of the Hopkins Public School District 270's district boundary (Open Enrollment)
- We live in the District but want our child to attend a school other than their assigned school (In-District Transfer)
- We want our Kindergartner to attend the XinXing Academy Chinese Immersion or Juntos Spanish Immersion Program (Immersion)
- We want to homeschool our child (Homeschool)
Contact the Enrollment Office
Hopkins Public Schools' District Enrollment Center is here to help families make the best decisions for their student. If you have further questions or want more information about enrollment, please connect with our enrollment specialists.
Hopkins Public Schools Enrollment Center
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday
Due to COVID-19 safety concerns, in-person appointments will be held in our Virtual Office.
Enrollment staff are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. if you'd like help completing forms or have documents to submit. You can walk-in during office hours or click here to make an appointment.
Check in at the Reception Desk at Eisenhower Community Center and ask for the Virtual Enrollment Office. Upon entering, an enrollment specialist will connect with you virtually.
- Limit your appointment to no more than 2 adults.
- Maintain physical distance
- Wear face masks.