Enroll in Hopkins Public Schools
Spark your child's curiosity, inventiveness, and excitement for learning — in a school district where they will feel heard, seen, and valued.
Enrollment Quick Links:
Welcome to Hopkins Public Schools — your path starts here!
We are excited and honored that you are choosing to enroll in Hopkins Public Schools. Whether you live inside or outside of the Hopkins Public School district, our enrollment team will guide you through the enrollment process and help you gather all the needed documents. To get started, choose one of the dropdown options below that fits your family.
If you'd like help completing forms or have documents to submit, enrollment specialists are here to help. You may walk-in during office hours or click here to make an appointment with one of our enrollment team members.
The 2023-24 application deadline has passed but we welcome you to apply for:
- Elementary Chinese and Spanish Immersion
- Open-Enrollment into Hopkins Public Schools
- In-District Transfer Requests
- VirtualEDU K-12 Online Learning
Although the Jan. 17 deadline for the 2023-24 school year has passed, we welcome you to submit an application as soon as possible. Your application will be added to our wait list after the first round of placement offers have been confirmed. The earlier you submit an application, the higher you will be placed on the wait list.
Hopkins resident families — enroll your upcoming kindergartner!
Did you know? If you live in the Hopkins School District and have a fall kindergartner, we need an enrollment packet from you before school starts. Submit your K-12 student enrollment form today!
Get in touch with the Hopkins Enrollment Team:
Visit us: Eisenhower Community Center, Room 170
1001 Hwy. 7, Hopkins, 55305
Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., M-F
- Preschool: Enroll your child in Hopkins Preschool
- In-District Family or Approved to Enroll: We live inside the Hopkins Public School district boundary or we have received an application approval to enroll
- Open Enroll: We live outside the Hopkins Public School district boundary
- Chinese & Spanish Immersion: We want our kindergartner to attend Hopkins Chinese or Spanish immersion program
- VirtualEDU K-12 Online Learning: Join us from anywhere in the State of Minnesota
- In-District Transfer: We live in the Hopkins School District and want to transfer to a school other than our assigned school
- Homeschool: We want to homeschool our child
Enter or Update Your Family's Census Information
Help us get to know you and your family by providing important information that will help shape our programming and make projections for the future by completing a census form for in-district residents. Thank you for taking the time to provide this information. It will not be shared with others. Please note: the census form is not an enrollment form. Please find enrollment forms in the drop downs above.