Hopkins Public Schools serves the community by welcoming all learners, honoring culture, and inspiring remarkable growth and achievement.
Three Pathways to Achieving our Mission of Excellence
Pathway 1: Innovate
Encourage imaginative thinking, calculated risks, and innovative solutions to achieve the best outcomes for students.
- Inspire transformational learning through dynamic learning experiences
that require critical thinking, creativity, and a global perspective.
- Sharpen our focus on the educational future through research, implementation, assessment and re-evaluation of practices.
- Transform how, when, where, and what students learn.
- Grow passions that provide a foundation, foster talents, and prepare students to encounter the unknown.
Pathway 2: Bridge
Validate, affirm, and connect the rich and diverse cultures of our community.
- Foster an environment where students’ beliefs and cultural identities are honored.
- Challenge students and staff to see past their own perspectives and build empathy beyond their personal lenses.
- Be steadfast and creative to recruit, hire, and retain more staff who reflect the racial and cultural diversity in our community.
Pathway 3: Partner
Build strong partnerships with the local and global community.
- Strengthen professional collaboration to reinforce student learning.
- Pursue partnerships with diverse communities, businesses, and institutions.
- Facilitate partnerships that provide real-life experiences and opportunities for Hopkins learners.
- Engage students in the process.