GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL!
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Enjoys working in a youthful environment!
- Loves to work with a close-knit, caring team!
- Kitchen skills that compliment quantity food production is a plus, but we will train the right candidates!
- Apply Online
- Whole foods – minimally processed
- Plant-based diet
- Regular physical activity
- Healthy relationships
These are all vital for both our physical and mental wellness! Food is one of the most important influences on everyday brain skills from concentration, to memory, to your mental health.
A variety of services are offered under the guidance of the nutrition department. Breakfast and lunch programs, a restaurant quality menu, a la carte lines, a catering and concessions service, and student wellness/education resources represent the major services.
Breakfast and lunch programs are offered at all schools. All meals served in school cafeterias must meet standards established by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.