The mission of the Hopkins School Counseling program is to provide k-12 counseling services that strengthen the personal/social growth, career development, and academic achievement in every school, for every student, every day.
The Hopkins High School Counselors provide support to students and families by promoting academic achievement, college and career planning, and personal/social development. Students are assigned to a counselor according to last name and work with the same counselor during all 3 years at the high school.
|Xeev Xwm Vang|
What we do
HHS counselors created a video to highlight how we help students
College and Career Center
- COLLEGE REPS: Please email the College & Career Center to schedule visits to HHS; we ask that you do not contact counselors or the guidance secretaries directly. Thank you!
Student Information Specialists
- Nate Johnson (Last names A-K) - 952.988.4522
- Kathy Nelson (Last names L-Z) - 952.988.4521
Other Important Numbers
- Guidance Office Fax - 952.988.4623
- Hopkins High School CEEB Code: 241-153
Like the HHS Guidance Page on Facebook.