Half-Day FlexibilityKaleidoscope Preschool offers parents a choice of classes for children ages 3 to 5, at two locations: Harley Hopkins Family Center, and the Ronald B. Davis Community Center attached to Meadowbrook Elementary School. Our school year program runs September-May.
Our many options include:
- 2, 3, or 4 half-days per week.
- Morning or afternoon sessions.
- Classes for 3 and 4 year olds.
- A multi-age class for 3 to 5 year olds.
- Year-Before-Kindergarten sections.
- Inclusive preschool classes with the Hopkins Early Childhood Special Education Program.
- A six week summer program called Summer Adventures.
Children learn through play as well as experiences planned to promote their social, emotional, cognitive, ethical, and physical growth.