The mission of Hopkins Public Schools is to provide excellence in every school, for every student, every day.
Pathway 1: Innovate
Encourage imaginative thinking, calculated risks, and innovative solutions to achieve the best outcomes for students
- Sharpen our focus on the educational future through research, development and trend analysis to increase student achievement.
- Sustain and expand communities that foster an innovative instructional culture.
- Further develop digital content and dynamic learning experiences to enhance student engagement.
Pathway 2: Inspire
Grow passions that provide future directions
- Provide learning opportunities that encourage critical thinking and creativity, global perspectives, pursuit of individual passions, and real-life applications of learning.
Pathway 3: Partner
Strong partnerships with the community
- Build partnerships based on mutual benefits, and relationships of support and service.
- Grow partnerships that provide real-life experiences and opportunities for Hopkins learners.
- Strengthen partnerships with Hopkins Public Schools residents to sustain and enhance high-quality educational programming.